Thursday 14 July 2011

Things we learned from the Notts County friendly

Judging by the state of the terraces and the surrounding areas Imraan did not expect to have to host any games at Rockingham Road again - the place was filthy and overgrown.

I must learn not to nervously hold my breath every time Moses chases for a ball.

Adam Cunnington's desperation for the phone to ring from Tamworth was palpable.

I must really get to the ground earlier if I want any clue as to the names of the players I am supporting.

Nathan Koo Boothe still cannot play football. The first 10 seconds of the game amply confirmed this. As far as I can see, there are only three possible reasons he has washed up here again: -




  1. He is related to Morrell


  2. He looks a bit like Big X, but minus the passing ability, the heading ability presence, heart, throw and positional play


  3. As a (hideously unfunny) joke


No comments:

Post a Comment