Monday 6 June 2011

Update from Guy

Hi Lads


Have decided to look around for my next contract.  Despite almost singlehandedly getting Torquay into League One I may move on for a bigger and better challenge.  We missed out in the final to Stevenage the other week, and I don't know if I need to go and see an optician, but I could have sworn I saw Beardo playing for the opposition!  Obviously I was mistaken!  Just imagine, Beardo playing in League One, whilst I'm without a club!  Ha Ha!

Anyway, I've put a link below to my stats page, just in case any Championship scouts pop on here to read this stuff.

http://www.givemefootball.com/pfa-transfer-list?name=FullName&page=1

Click onto my link - there's lots of good stuff about me!  By the way, how much longer d'you reckon I'll be able to get away with giving my age as 32!

I'll drop you a line when the bidding war has ended, and I know who I'm playing for next season.

Cheers for now.

Guy (32, ha ha - love it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment