Friday 29 January 2010

Update from Guy


Hi Lads.


I've decided to make a move from Burton. I fancied a bit of sea air so I'm moving down to Torquay for the rest of the season.

My move there obviously has nothing to do with me being out of favour at Burton. It was entirely MY decision. I'm sure the management at Burton would have begged me to stay....if only they'd spoken to me......

Sitting out my third ban of the season had NO bearing on my being let go - I mean, my deciding to leave. At least I'm not dropping back into non-league football, even though even I am forced to admit that both of my teams this season were non-league this time last year.

To be honest, I'd had enough of being responsible for the entire Burton defence, not to mention wearing a bloody ridiculous yellow kit!


D-OH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment